Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009

Dark Elves project & other minis

My new x-max-cam gives me the opportunity to shoot some pics and here we go:


Long long time ago I used to play Aeronautica Imperialis with my friends Pago, Rene and Gert. Now my Air Waaagh!!! is waiting in the corner to be reactivated.


Warmachine ! Cryx ! Wanna play ! Gert, Pago and all you other freaks ... where art though ? ? ?


I´ve Just painted few of my Flames of War Americans, but almost all Command Bases because they have the fewest models on it.


Bazooka guys - also painted in a few hours.


In Flames of War the infantry units are very important. But there are also 4 tiny models on the base so I just had enough after painting this 5 bases.


My light weaponry. Nice and easy to paint and nice and easy to get killed in the game ... what a pitty.


Arrrrr! My favourite infantry killer infantry unit. I´m loving it.


I love modelling my models as they would tell their own story. Here on both flanks the RXB Warriors are working on their RXBs, while the musician is posing the hard guy by leaning on his RXB.


Druchii Corsairs waiting for being painted. Here are some stories too. As example the corsair avoiding being hit by the banner by stepping aside or the guy in the third row spotting an anemy in the regiments flank.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen