Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

Some paintwork

Giving the stuff I have to deal with every day, its a little wonder that I can spare some time for my blog. This time it will be some pics of my own miniatures and a paint job for Poke.

First of all my Mortheim Skaven Warband "Creeping Threat":


The Heroes Raging Claw (Black Skaven), Silent Paw (Assassin) and Lightning Claw (Black Skaven).


The sorcerer Warpsnout.


My Heroes Brave Heart and Iron Musk (Nightrunners).


2 of my henchmen from various henchmen groups like "Sewer Divers", "Tactical Retreaters", "Silent Berserks", and so on.


The Ratogre Neck-Smack.


On the following the paintjob (Night Lords Rhino) for Poke:


Right side and a little bit from the back (yes, the guy glued the backdoor himself).


Left side and the chaos boy´s back.


Front and left side again.


The thunderbolts a little bit nearer.

6 Kommentare:

  1. Fein fein, saubere Arbeit Vilim.

    Hast mal Zeit für ein ÖMS Spielchen ?

    @Jan: Falls das liest, du bist auch gefragt^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Warum nicht, meine Nummer hast ja.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Jap hab ich mir gerade vom Markus geninjat :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @all: gerne- leider soooo wenig Zeit momentan. Aber der eine oder andere Mittwoch im Gilead sollt sich ausgehen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @warpspider&Jan:

    ... awaiting your challenge ... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen