Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

BatRep Warhammer Tournament 2.500 points

Now, finally I´ve found my cam under tons of dice and other treacherous game utilities. So, I´m ready to repent my sins during my first 5 games of Warhammer Fantasy according to the new edition. As you can see 2 posts earlier, I fielded a Lizardmen army. But enough of beating around the bush, lets start with my semi-castratio Battle Report:


1st game VS Göber Patrick and his Deamons

Most of the game was just maneuvring around and getting the first insights into the changes of the new edition. My left flank was disrupted (and unfortunatelly executed) by Harpies and Tzeench Skirmishers. The right flank was boring, because none of us wanted to open his "enemy" a path to the middle of the board, where the real slaughter began. I finally charged his Deamonettes and Bloodletters with my Saurus horde (with W+2 through Flesh of Stone) and managed to rape the Slaanesh chicks back to warp and decimate the red guys. But after 2,5 hours we gave our calculators some work and saw it was a perfect draw. Well ok, Patrick shredded 59 points more.

2nd game VS Gunther Liebhardt and his Chaos Mortals

Well, ok! 2x Warshrine, 2x Marauders, 1x Warriors and a Hellcannon. Very promising if he doesn´t roll a 12 on the Eye of Gods chart. But he did! In the first round. But nothing was lost, so I charged the enchanted Warriors and tried to enchant my guys too. But with a dispel-dice-luring attempt to cast Throne of Vines I managed to miscast and lose 6 power dice ... *gulp*. But hey, thats not all. My Saurus fled (and were caught btw.) and so did the near by standing Stegadon (isn´t he fearless???). But stop, if you call and order now, you´ll get 2 sets of pain and agony instead of one. Accordingly the Stegadon rolled through a Kroxigor unit which fled too. *Gnnn* I just don´t want to continue moaning, but the Kroxigors fled through a unit Skinks. Yes, you´re right. That was a massacre.

3rd game VS Lukas Brunner and his Orcs and Gobelins

Well ok, he had 2 Giants, but I also have some poison in my pocket. Seeing the blood on my Saurus´ swords and an hungry glee of revenge in my eyes, Lukas decided to flee each of my charges. Which he did very, very efficiently. Being sure of another draw (this mission was about MOs and we both held 1) I chilled out my last turn just to be suprised by a second MO under a unit Goblins. "Waaaaaargh!", my mind yelled, but my lips formed a political correct "Ahmm ... grats, you win against a very blind man! ... *gnnnn*"

4th game VS Thomas Traußnig and my Lizardmen

After the 3rd game, the pairings were hang out and each player got the army list of his opponent in order to play that army against his own. Ok, works nice for me. When I got the Dwarfish list I looked forwards to play a shooty armylist. But after I blew 2 of my 3 warmachines up in turn 2, I had to concentrate on the close combat. So I found out that Quarrellers with two-handed weapons could tingle out that cold blooded ignorance of Croxigors, even if they charge. Not bad for that point value. There was also a brawl between the Saurus unit and some Warriors. Man, but dwarfs can suck. They´re tough as nail. After executing the other Kroxigor unit with Lord and Company we did the math and another draw greeted my second tournament day.

5th game VS Daniel Woschitz and his Skaven

This was a very, very weird game. First my Skinks collected all of their spit to kill the Abomination, then the thing charged my Kroxigors in the flank just to be slain instantly. After that I charged the Screaming bell with both Kroxigor units and managed to get gnawed apart by them. Most of my Skinks died in floods of Giant Rats. My last Skink unit was charged by 5 Night runners, but they ended their movement within a Wildwood Forest, so just 1 remained, but not for long. Finally I Charged some Plague Monks and decimated them heavily. As they don´t flee, no VP for that. I also charged the Screaming Bell, but even with 6 rats left, those guys never break. Everything looked like a draw but after having all my small units slaughtered (and my Kroxigors wasted) I lost 9:11.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen