Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Hive Fleet Arachnia & Xenology Tyranids

There comes a time,
where we heed a certain call.
When the hive, must come, together as one.
There are people dying.
And its time to lend a claw,
to DNA, the greatest gift of all.
....
WE ARE THE BUGS.
WE ARE THE NIDS, MAN.
WE ARE THE ONES WHICH NEED THE DNA,
SO LET´S START KILLIN´.
THERE´S NO CHOICE WE´RE MAKING.
WE´RE LOSING OUR OWN LIVES.
IT´S TRUE WE´RE COLLECTING DNA.
JUST YOU AND ME.

Ok, guys. This is nothing about Michael Jackson and "We are the World", but it´s about my new army:

T Y R A N I D S

Its the Hive Fleet Arachnia approaching to my local store and consuming my mind. In future articles I will introduce my fleet with pics about Battle Reports, painting and assembling the fleet.

Other articles to come about the Tyranids will be the Xelology Tyranids articles. Here I will pick one army list entry after another and write my thougths about them. How to use the options, which upgrades work together and so on. After studying the possible uses of the creatures on the battlefield, I will post some reccomendation how those can work hand in hand in order to get maximum DNA out of those who stand in the way of a hive.

So stay tuned, I´m studying the hive tyrant for my first article Xenology Tyranids

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen